The Great Buddha
Written by Venerable Master Hsing Yun
The Great Buddha is the perfect choice for readers who want to improve their character. Venerable Master Hsing Yun introduces readers to the Buddha as both a human and an enlightened being, revealing how we can follow the Buddha’s example and teachings even during difficult times.
- The Life of the Buddha
- Was the Buddha Ever Displeased?
- Did the Buddha Feel Sorrow?
- Did the Buddha Feel Happiness?
- Did the Buddha Enjoy Things?
- Was the Buddha Loving?
- Would the Buddha Lie?
- Did the Buddha Have a Job?
- Did the Buddha Experience Hardship?
- Was the Buddha Ever Slandered by Others?
- Did the Buddha Feel Helpless